tivocentral@yahoogroups.com

Re: [TiVo Central] Commercials recording with program MegaZone Fri Mar 30 12:11:35 2007

Once upon a time Sandra shaped the electrons to say...
> Hi, whenever playing back a recorded program, there are always
> several commercials that I need to fast forward through before it
> starts playing the actual program and the same afterwards. Is there
> any setting to avoid having to do this each time?

TiVo doesn't insert any advertising, so those commercials are part of
the recording.  And no, there is no way to start playback
mid-recording, etc.  Just FF through them or use 30-second skip.

-MZ
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men" 508-852-2171
<URL:http://www.megazone.org/>  <URL:http://www.eyrie-productions.com/> Eris