tivocentral@yahoogroups.com

Re: [TiVo Central] New chime when FF MegaZone Thu Jan 24 06:00:40 2008

Once upon a time Chris shaped the electrons to say...
> Yesterday I was fast forwarding my series 2 tivo over a commercial
> and heard a chime play.  I backed up and FF over the same area and
> again heard the chime.  I have heard this in two different
> recordings yesterday.  Is this something new and what is it about?

Was it just a chime, or was there a pop-up?  Sounds like it was
probably something where there was a 'Press Thumbs Up To Record'
pop-up or the like.

-MZ
--
megazone-at-megazone.org  http://www.MegaZone.org/   Gweep, Geek, Human, me.