tivocentral@yahoogroups.com

[TiVo Central] Hi Guys, my TiVo Supreme XL just died! ;-( Jim Fri Feb 03 14:01:55 2012

I have been using my old series 3, the new Supreme is not that supreme. I have
been having probs  with the thing for quite awhile. Had get on line with a
'Tech' several times. But they are sending me a new one, supposed to get here
tomorrow. So I was playing around with the old series 3 and got some of the
shows recorded from the old Season Pass.

No questions at this time, just thought I'd get on a TiVo group so I have a
place to go when I have a question. :-)

Jim