tivocentral@yahoogroups.com

Re: [TiVo Central] reboot MegaZone Wed Feb 22 01:01:18 2012

On Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 09:20, mackgg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  My series ii tiro keeps rebooting. I have no idea whats wrong. any ideas?

Before yanking the drive as Bill suggested, try disconnecting everything -
any Ethernet or WiFi adapter, video input, etc.  Does the unit run stable
for a while?  Reconnect the video inputs - how about now?  Then the network
- get the picture?  Sometimes some external stimuli can make the box
unstable, so going one by one can help find an external cause.

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED] / [EMAIL PROTECTED] Geek, Gweep, Technophile, me.
www.GizmoLovers.com / www.MegaZone.org / www.Eyrie-Productions.com Hail Eris