torquedev@supercluster.org

Re: [torquedev] Beta Update Dominique Belhachemi Wed Feb 01 19:00:39 2012

There are still two license files included:

    torque-4.0.0/contrib/PBS_License_2.3.txt
    torque-4.0.0/PBS_License.txt

Please revert all the license changes you made so far. Customers might
loose the right to use torque if they violate the original license.

The same applies to 2.5.x and 3.x versions.

Thanks
-Dominique