torquedev@supercluster.org

Re: [torquedev] Beta Update Dominique Belhachemi Wed Feb 01 19:10:41 2012

Ken,

Did you receive any news from your legal counsel?

He should also double-check the copyright violation of the PBS license
itself. You lawyer is not allowed to remove/replace the copyright notice
in the license file.

http://www.copyright.gov/title17/92chap5.html

-Dominique