torquedev@supercluster.org

Re: [torquedev] Patch: spread job polling more uniformly Eygene Ryabinkin Thu Feb 02 23:05:34 2012

Ken, good day.

Thu, Jan 26, 2012 at 05:10:57PM -0700, Ken Nielson wrote:
> Thanks for the patch. I will merge it and test it. What version of
> TORQUE was this made against?

It's for 2.5.10.  Had just checked: it applies to the virgin 2.5.10
tree cleanly (I have other patches for our production Torque that
should be a bit polished to be sent to the wider audience, but this
one commutees with all of them and doesn't depend on any functionality
that these patches add).

Thanks!
--
Eygene Ryabinkin, Russian Research Centre "Kurchatov Institute"