trac-users@googlegroups.com

[Trac] two levels of registered users Riccardo Schiavi Fri Feb 03 18:10:09 2012

Hi all,
I'm almost a new trac user, so I apologize if this is a newbie question but I was not able to find an answer.

I have to setup a trac to have two different levels of registered users access.

To better explain what I need are "low-level" users able to create tickets and visualize only a subset of the tickets and "high-level" registered users able to create tickets and visualized/modify all of them. My idea was to add a boolean field to the ticket, visible only by high-level users, used to enable/disable the "low-level" user visualization.

There is any plug-in enabling this possibility?
Can I do this in a different manner?

-Riccardo