trac-users@googlegroups.com

RE: [Trac] How to remove the mainnav . New user need help Cooke, Mark Mon Feb 06 07:06:22 2012

The `mainnav` is generated based on a user's permissions.  It sounds like your
'anonymous' user permissions are too generous.  Assuming you have TRAC_ADMIN
yourself, login and check the `Permissions` on the Admin page.

Regards,

~ Mark C