trac-users@googlegroups.com

RE: [Trac]Trac Ticket Mover Plugin Marjory L. Mackes Mon Feb 13 06:01:20 2012

Let me try one more time, anybody know if this or if there is another plugin
like this for 0.12.1?

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Marjory L. Mackes [EMAIL
PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2012 2:25 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Trac]Trac Ticket Mover Plugin

I have a handful of open tickets (about 35) with history, and attachments that
I would like to move from
one instance of trac to another.

Both instances on Linux server
Trac 0.12.1
MySQL 5
Subversion Repository (plan to just bring over the latest baseline and not the
history)

I was looking at the TicketMoverPlugin, but see this only went up to 0.11, so
was wondering if there
was another plugin or would this work for 0.12 instance

or if there was a procedure I could use.  I didn't think trying to do the CSV
export/import would bring over all the history correctly and the attachments.

I will be leaving the original tickets in the instance of trac they are
currently in for reference, but would like these 35 tickets to now live in the
newer Agilo instance.

I am not versed in MySQL and currently our DBAs are all tied up and haven't had
the time to look at this.

Thanks!
Margie