trac-users@googlegroups.com

Re: [Trac] How to get spoilers for trac wiki? Benjamin Lau Sun Feb 26 17:00:09 2012

On Sun, Feb 26, 2012 at 1:39 PM, Benjamin Lau <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Okay, I wait for the video and then I'll contact the admin.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyuelS_e0Js
>
> Here you go. I'll also add a link to the video on the trac-hacks page
> for the plug-in.
>
> Ben

I'm basically done with this now except some minor css tweaks to
highlight the spoiler area. I added the reveal/hide all capability.
And you can also click on the content of a spoiler and it'll be hidden
again.

Hopefully that'll meet your needs.

Enjoy,

Ben