trac-users@googlegroups.com

Re: [Trac] Network Error (tcp_error) Joshua Woodward-Clarke Sat Mar 03 02:00:32 2012

On Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 2:53 AM, Mark Janney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> We just recently started experiencing network problems with Trac
> "only".  No changes have been applied to Trac or the network.  We must
> stop and restart Trac many times a day.  Any help would be greatly
> appreciated.
>
> A communication error occurred: "Connection refused"

I dont have much experiance with Trac and so probably wont be able to help
you.
I feel that the people that will help you will need more infomration.

How is Trac set up (are you using Apache or Tracd)?
Is it only Trac that you are unable to get to, or the whole machine?

Jaxxa