trac@lists.edgewall.com

RE: [Trac] Controlling ticket attachment rendering Vladimir Sushkov Sat Sep 09 08:05:57 2006

OK - solved: I had to fiddle with Mimeview class and also a bit with
trac/Attachment.py

Was just trying to avoid to touch too much code... Alas...

Vladimir

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Vladimir Sushkov
Sent: Thursday, August 24, 2006 10:07 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Trac] Controlling ticket attachment rendering

Hello all,

Does anybody know a relatively simple way of how to control ticket
attachment rendering? For example, for ticket attachments I'd like Trac to
render only "image/*" and "text/plain" mime types and treat the rest of the
types as "binary" so Trac does not attempt to render those but still gives
the user options to download the data in original format or delete the
attachment?

Any pointers are appreciated.

Thanks much.
Vladimir