trac@lists.edgewall.com

Re: [Trac] How to permit only logged in users to make changes in trac Rainer Sokoll Sat Sep 09 10:35:14 2006

On Wed, Aug 30, 2006 at 04:19:17AM -0400, Raz Goren wrote:

> Currently an anonymous user or a logged in user can change things in our
> trac system or open tickets .
>
> How do I prevent users that are not logged in from adding or changing
> pages .

This is apache's task (assumed you use apache).
For instance, I use mod_auth_ldap for authentication and have a "require
valid-user" in the appropriate location container in httpd.conf.

Rainer