transfer-dev@googlegroups.com

[transfer-dev] mach-ii + coldspring + transfer: help please jarthel Mon Apr 27 19:04:12 2009

I have a website going using mach-ii + coldspring. It seems transfer
is a good way of taking care of data (at least from what I've read in
other discussion forums) so I decided to try it.

I've modified my files and I keep on getting errors initially. But I
was able to fix those but I'm stuck at this error:
+++++++++++++
 Bean creation exception during init() of
flinders.webapps.edss.models.usersService
The USERSGATEWAY argument passed to the init function is not of type
flinders.webapps.edss.usersGateway.:If the component name is specified
as a type of this argument, its possible that a definition file for
the component cannot be found or is not accessible.
+++++++++++++++

All I'm doing is trying to go to my "startup" page.

maybe someone point me/give me a sample (and simple app that uses all
3 framework)? or maybe you can look at the code below and help me
debug me?

Thank you very much!

ps. I have looked at appbooster but it seems to avoid using the TQL
feature which I really want to try.

++++ CODE SNIPPETS +++
coldspring.xml: http://www.pastebin.ca/1401639

transfer.xml: http://www.pastebin.ca/1401641

usersService.cfc (where the error occured): http://www.pastebin.ca/1401643

usersListener.cfc (the code trying to initialize usersService.cfc):
http://www.pastebin.ca/1401650

mach-ii.xml: http://www.pastebin.ca/1401648