travel-supreme-motorhome5th-wheel-owners@googlegroups.com

Re: Cigarette Lighter Slabman Mon Jul 06 07:00:30 2009

Catherine, I can't imagine a non-standard sized cig. lighter...never
heard of one.  Methinks there may be something wrong with the thing
you are trying to plug into it.  I use my Garmin in that plug, along
with other things.  Are you sure the springs on the side are pulled
outward so as to provide a snug fit?  Another option is to just put in
another receptacle or two, just for these items.  I have 3 installed
in my unit.  Easy to do.  Just tie into the existing wires, drill a
hole and install!