travel-supreme-motorhome5th-wheel-owners@googlegroups.com

Re: Rear Slides quit working. RVBear Mon Jul 06 07:30:41 2009

Make sure you check all the slide related fuses, there is more than 1,
in the compartment under the driver's area.  Periodically, I will blow
a fuse when retracting my driver's side slide , and the kitchen slide
will not work. The fuse that blows is labelled "ODS Front", which in
this instance means "Opposite Door Side" as opposed to "Opposite
Driver's Side" which is what I thought "ODS" meant.