turbine-user@jakarta.apache.org

RE: Multiple layouts in one app ? Oron Ogdan Adam Sun Feb 15 17:08:31 2004

Hi Vjeran

just use sub dirs in layouts with Dafault.vm as your default layout so you
will have

layout
        admin
                Default.vm
        user
                Default.vm
screens
        admin
        user

then user,Home.vm for example will use the user layout, and admin,home.vm
will use the admin layout
you can also use a layout per page if you name the layout the same as the
screen file name

Oron

netada.co.uk