turbine-user@jakarta.apache.org

ACL serialization. Sheldon Ross Tue Dec 15 16:00:13 2009

Hello,
   I'm trying to make sessions persistent, and set-up a cluster.
I'm able to serialize and recall/reload all my defined session tools and
subobjects
defined via example:

tool.session.queryData=org.simmental.util.QueryData

However, the my Access control list doesn't seem to be serializing for some
reason.

            AccessControlList acl = data.getACL();
            if ( acl == null )
            {
                acl = TurbineSecurity.getACL( data.getUser() );
                data.getSession().setAttribute(
AccessControlList.SESSION_KEY,(Object)acl );
            }
            data.setACL(acl);
            data.save();

This code is in my login action. Now I thought that would save the ACL to the
session,
but whenever I restart Tomcat, the ACL is null on requests.

Any thoughts as to what I'm doing wrong, and how I can get the ACL to persist
with the
session?

Thanks
   Ross