turbogears@googlegroups.com

Re: [TurboGears] Re: error from sqlalchemy while using dojo in moviedemo Alessandro Molina Sun Feb 05 03:00:29 2012

Actually we should probably remove the dojo part from the
documentation as it is currently unmaintained and some of the packages
like tw.dojo have been abandoned. I would suggest you not to use the
dojo based widgets.
They have been disabled by default a few releases ago and there is a
reason for that :)