turbogears@googlegroups.com

Re: [TurboGears] Re: error from sqlalchemy while using dojo in moviedemo Patricio Valarezo Sun Feb 05 07:00:24 2012

El 04/02/12 12:42, alind escribió:
I tried a simple application bu tit also dose not work. :(
#from sprox.tablebase import TableBase
from sprox.dojo.tablebase import DojoTableBase as TableBase
class BTable(TableBase):
     __model__ = BookTable
b_table = BTable(DBSession)

#from sprox.fillerbase import TableFiller
from sprox.dojo.fillerbase import DojoTableFiller as TableFiller
class BTableFiller(TableFiller):
     __model__ = BookTable
b_table_filler = BTableFiller(DBSession)

from tgext.crud import CrudRestController
class BController(CrudRestControl
ler):

from tgext.crud import CrudRestController
class BController(CrudRestController):
     model = BookTable
     table = b_table
     table_filler = b_table_filler

And here is the traceback
http://pylonshq.com/tracebacks/0c78af75b7dea53bf8fe3ebb13a6dc1f

I have had the same problem, and I solved creating my own get_all method:

    @expose('teleconsulta.templates.usuarios.index')
    def get_all(self):
return dict(tabla_form = tabla_usuario,valores=tabla_filler_usuario)

 and in the view:

Note the get_value() call in valores, without it, I had a similar traceback as yours..

I hope it may help you.

Patricio

--
Patricio Valarezo Lozano.