turbogears@googlegroups.com

Re: [TurboGears] kwargs for render() Christoph Zwerschke Wed Feb 08 12:01:13 2012

Am 08.02.2012 19:42, schrieb Alessandro Molina:
response.content_type should have precedence but favoring the
templating.genshi.doctype option when available.
The current behavior seems quite good.

Sorry, today is very busy so I could not follow up. You're right, it's already quite clever. I'll see tomorrow if there are still features/tests that should be changed/added.

-- Christoph