turbogears@googlegroups.com

[TurboGears] tgext.debugbar is not supported for mako templates Durai B Thu Feb 16 10:01:05 2012

I have installed tgext.debugbar. I am using mako as the default
renderer. It gives the following error

  WindowsError: [Error 2] The system cannot find the file specified:
'\lib\\site-packages \\tgext.debugbar-0.0.4-py2.6.egg\\tgext\\debugbar\
\templates\\debugbar.mak'

Any idea how to do this? please let me know