turbogears@googlegroups.com

[TurboGears] problem using tw.tinymce on an ajax loaded tab NiL Wed Feb 22 01:00:13 2012

Hi,

the title says it all. I have a create form with a tw.tinymce form and it
works as expected.
My edit form, on the other hand, is ajax loaded, and I only get a standard
textarea.
It puzzles me, as other js rich widgets (jqmultiselect, growing ...) works
in this condition.
I have patched the widget so it uses a much more recent version tinymce,
tried the jquery version .... to no success yet.

Has anyone encountered this problem ?

regards

NiL