turbogears@googlegroups.com

Re: [TurboGears] Re: Catching Up Michael Pedersen Thu Feb 23 22:00:16 2012

Thank you, everyone. I'm sorry tonight's updates are slim. I had to deal
with offline issues, and they kept me out considerably later than normal,
which resulted in my having less time to do the other things I need to do
at night. Tomorrow should be somewhat better.