tvornottv@googlegroups.com

Re: [TV orNotTV] The impact of "Reply All"... Ed Dravecky Wed Nov 23 15:00:47 2011

Bob in Jersey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> ...was felt by CBS News political director John Dickerson the other
> day in a message about Congresswoman Bachmann's supposed low ratings
> and his idea not to have her questioned much at Saturday's debate...

It wasn't his _idea_, just his acknowledgement of harsh reality that
her time as a frontrunner is over and that they'd rather book somebody
with a chance at the nomination.

Here's the full text of the controversial e-mail: “Okay let’s keep it
loose though since she’s not going to get many questions and she’s
nearly off the charts in the hopes that we can get someone else.”

--
Ed Dravecky III
http://www.fencon.org/