tvornottv@googlegroups.com

Re: [TV orNotTV] RIP Whitney Houston PGage Sat Feb 11 18:00:36 2012

On Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 5:18 PM, Melissa P <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> TMZ is reporting the death.

This is very sad, sadder for me than the tragic end of Michael Jackson
(though I admit earlier today I was thinking of something snarky to write
about the reports she was going to join the X Factor.

I don't know what the COD was, but for me it will always  and only be Bobby
Brown. Whitney did not exactly sing my kind of songs, but when she was
young her voice was a pure thing of beauty, that transcended whatever sappy
and syrupy pop anthem she was belting out. Who knows what demons chased her
into the arms of the devil Brown - perhaps in part it was the constant
harping by voices in the black community that she wanted to shut up and
show that she was too black enough. If it were up to me I would arrest BB
for murder tonight.