tvornottv@googlegroups.com

[TV orNotTV] Re: Leno in another ad Greg Diener Thu Apr 05 05:02:15 2012

On Apr 4, 9:21 pm, David Bruggeman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> This time the jaw is promoting Burger King's new line of 'fresh' offerings.
>
> Up until the Super Bowl ad, had Leno been in any ads, outside of show promos,
> since the Doritos campaign?
>
> David

Correct me if i'm wrong but didn't Big Jaw say when Michelle Obama was
on his show promoting her healthy eating campaign that he was going to
make an effort to watch what he ate?

Great to see he reneged on that like his "retirement" from Tonight.