tvornottv@googlegroups.com

Re: [TV orNotTV] Re: Leno in another ad Brad Beam Fri Apr 06 16:00:35 2012

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom Wolper" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Do they cite a source for that? Just the effort involved in figuring who watches each show (daily? often? at all?) and how much each person consumes makes me suspect that they can verify that statement at all.

It was part of a larger factoid -- that people eat up to 71% more when seated in front of the TV -- amongst "5 Things We Learned..." from the new book "Drop Dead Healthy" by former EW staffer A.J. Jacobs.

_  _
|_>|_>  Brad Beam- Belle WV
|_>|_> http://www.facebook.com/74bmw