tvornottv@googlegroups.com

[TV orNotTV] Re: At least two more years for Letterman, Ferguson Dave Sikula Sat Apr 07 18:00:16 2012

According to Yahoo Answers (and take anything from my former employer
with a mountain of salt), they had been filing HK at the Century
Studios on Hayden Place in Culver City.

Fox and studio space in LA being what they are, though, they could be
filming anywhere now.

--Dave Sikula