typo-list@rubyforge.org

Re: [typo] db migrate failure in new 6.0.5 Matijs van Zuijlen Tue Jul 05 03:00:34 2011

Hi Alan,

Sadly, this is a known bug :-(. I'm working on an overhaul of the migrations, many of which were created in prehistory, but I'll try to rush a fix for this particular problem today.

In the mean time, you can take a look at

http://fdv.lighthouseapp.com/projects/11171/tickets/209-single-table-inheritance-problem

The patch there apparently works (though I have not tested it myself), but DO be sure to remove it once the migration is done.

Regards,
Matijs