ubuntu-devel@lists.ubuntu.com

Re: ALSA 1.0.25 in precise. Oliver Grawert Wed Feb 08 03:01:14 2012

hi,
On Wed, 8 Feb 2012 19:16:51 +1100
Luke Yelavich <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hey folks,
> Just a heads up that I am in the process of getting ALSA 1.0.25 into
> precise. I am checking as thoroughly as I can to make sure I don't
> break anything, but if you find your audio is broken in the coming
> days, please let me know, particularly ARM folks.

would it be possible to include the patches for the alc5632 codec from:

http://mailman.alsa-project.org/pipermail/alsa-devel/2012-February/048842.html

(and all related ones as well)

this would help the arm community greatly and apparently upstream is
about to include them in the dev tree...

(if they have to be on a package level i'm happy to supply you a
debdiff...)

ciao
        oli