ubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com

Re: Plugged in subwoofer and lost all sound Dave Woyciesjes Tue Feb 21 09:01:57 2012

On 02/20/2012 06:19 PM, Wade Smart wrote:
On Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 16:48, Wade Smart<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  wrote:
On Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 16:36, Ric Moore<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  wrote:
On 02/20/2012 05:24 PM, Wade Smart wrote:

On the sub itself, there is no on button, no volume
button. On the left side is the power cord and three
plugins. Left, Right&    Input. The left plug looks like a small

RCA plug, the Right looks like a svideo plug and Input
has the green audio cable plugged into it.

http://reviews.cnet.com/pc-speakers/altec-lansing-atp3/4505-3179_7-1587363.html

Crap! It looks like this one.
I do not have those two little ones - which have a on and off button on them.

The connector setup sounds like an older speaker combo I have. That DIN jack for the right channel is there because that speaker has the volume & power controls. Without the left & right speakers, the sub is a doorstop.
        Sorry for the bad news..

--
--- Dave Woyciesjes
--- ICQ# 905818