ubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com

The New Face of Ubuntu Basil Chupin Tue Feb 21 16:01:48 2012

Canonical is designing a new heads-up display interface for the next version of Ubuntu. Its last interface tweak, Unity, was somewhat controversial. Now it looks like Ubuntu will double down on that departure and bring users even further from the typical desktop OS experience. Is this something that will make the OS easier for users to operate, or will it scare away users who think it's too difficult to learn?

http://www.linuxinsider.com/edpick/74460.html

--
The more sand has escaped from the hourglass of our life, the clearer we should
see through it.