ubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com

Re: VLC 2.0.0 released (From IT News Daily) Ric Moore Tue Feb 21 23:00:19 2012

On 02/21/2012 07:02 PM, Basil Chupin wrote:

Now, this may not affect "you", and in any case there was an update a
couple of days ago and this problem disappeared. Simply bear this mind
should you also strike the same loss of sound situation.

Thanks for the heads up. I'm still hearing sound from one desktop in others, for now. But if it were to die, then I'd know to wait for an update to fix it. Ric