ubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com

Re: Icecat 7.0.1 shuts down unexpected very often Colin Law Sat Feb 25 09:02:07 2012

On 25 February 2012 16:01, user1 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> and icecat shut down again once more just after another shutdown:

I don't think you will get much help just by repeatedly posting the
error.  I don't think you have have replied to all the suggestions
earlier in the thread (running memtest for example, and the
possibility of upgrading icecat).  I suggest you go back through the
thread and make sure you have responded to all the previous
suggestions.  You will just annoy people by continuously posting the
error.

Another test to try is to log on as a different user and try it then.
Also if there are any plugins in icecat then disable them all and see
if it still fails.

Colin