unix@lists.slimdevices.com

[SlimDevices: Unix] Moving squeezebox to a fresh ubuntu installation skibler Sun Feb 13 14:00:32 2011

I reinstalled ubunbu 10.10 on my computer. Before I did I backup up /etc
and /var/lib/squeezeboxserver .

After reinstalling squeezeboxserver in the new installation, and moved
my original /var/lib/squeezeboxserver files and /etc/squeezeboxserver
files into place and started the server.

Nothing comes up. The server process is running, but I cannot reach it
at port 9000 and I cannot find anything about squeezebox in any of my
logs. Where does it log errors?

Did I miss something when I backed up? I am not using mysql (using
sqlite), so it can't be a mysql permission error, or anything like
that. I also copied the files with cp -a so users/groups/permissions
were preserved.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

--
skibler