user@struts.apache.org

Re: 'Best' Struts Development Envirnoment? Christian Grobmeier Thu Feb 02 16:07:33 2012

I can agree on what has been said about IntelliJ.
It took me one week to move over from Eclipse (speaking of getting
your workflow back). But then I have improved my speed a lots. not
only the S2 plugin is great, there are many other cool things, like
for Android dev. And I was a  long time eclipse user before.
http://www.grobmeier.de/from-eclipse-to-intellij-idea-13102011.html

--
http://www.grobmeier.de
https://www.timeandbill.de