users@maven.apache.org

Re: configuration plugin Wayne Fay Tue Apr 03 08:04:16 2012

> I am looking for a configuration plugin or (if it does not exist) some
> brainstorming related to the maven-way of configuration. First let me
> say that the configuration task is relevant for our php-maven projects

If you don't get the level of discussion and answers you seek here,
you may find a more receptive audience in a PHP-oriented forum (where
the percentage of people using Maven is low but perhaps as high as
1-2%) vs here on this mailing list (where the percentage of people
using Maven to build PHP applications is probably on the order of
0.1%).

I'm afraid you're going to be blazing this trail more or less on your own.

Wayne