users@maven.apache.org

Re: Annotation processing? Wayne Fay Tue Apr 03 09:02:25 2012

> Does anybody have a working example of custom annotation processing
> in Maven that they could share? I'm finding the documentation on this to

I will assume that Curtis' reply was sufficient information. If not,
please provide more specific information about what you are looking
for.

> Also, how do you search the mailing list archives? I had expected
> that to be a FAQ, but there doesn't appear to be a FAQ for this list.

Nabble.com provides a search interface for the mailing list:
http://maven.40175.n5.nabble.com/

Wayne