users@maven.apache.org

Re: Annotation processing? Wayne Fay Tue Apr 03 11:01:29 2012

> Mostly, I'm trying to figure out why my implementation - which conforms to
> the documentation I'd found - does not appear to be detected by the compiler.
> I get that I'm doing something wrong; I just don't know what.  I'll examine
> the
> code Curtis pointed out and see if it gives me clues.

The first step is always to make it work with plain jane javac
first... Then you should have no trouble making it work with Maven
since the compiler plugin just basically reaches out to your JDK to
perform the annotation and compilation steps. You simply need to
configure the plugin properly once you know (for sure!) it works with
javac.

Wayne