users@maven.apache.org

Re: installing non-maven jars before compile mike digioia Tue Apr 03 19:00:30 2012

I have similar problem, except the jar gets installed in its own separate
directory from the local repository - .m2/repository/com/x/y/z/ name.jar
and name.pom, since I asked to create a pom. But this jar never gets
references in the compile since the source file that uses it has all
undefined references for the classes inside the jar, as if it never was
used. I can not add anything to my main pom.xml to include the dependency
of this new jar, since all attempts get an error message "using the wrong
pom for this project" Like it knows this dependency is not allowed for some
reason.

The new Jar I added is from my eclipse project that is to run on my android
phone.

So now I am going to attempt to rebuilt everything over again and follow
the instructions, in hopes that this will correct it.

Anyone know why this is so broken when it comes to Android porting!!