users@maven.apache.org

Re: Archetype for flat structure Barrie Treloar Wed Apr 04 01:00:29 2012

On Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 4:38 PM, Marc Schlegel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> We definately need this
> / (call archetype)
> /test-parent
> /test-module1
> /test-module2

I'm afraid if you haven't found a way to do this then there probably isn't one.

Your options are:
1) Run the archetype and then manually re-arrange to your requirements.

2) Patch the archetype with a <flat> configuration option so that it
can create what you want.

3) Just create everything by hand. (This is actually the way I do
things, I find the archetypes either didn't do enough for me, or else
didn't do them in the way I wanted them)