Re: Yet another thread about AWL Michael Scheidell Wed Feb 22 04:00:12 2012
On 2/22/12 5:14 AM, Antonio Gutiérrez Mayoral wrote:
But in the MySQL shows up the record... username email ip count totscorevscan [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 194.587 -2.393
disable AWL. it is depracated, and amavisd-new has better ways of handling this, and you are running amavisd-new.
why are you beating a dead horse?AWL was deprecated because it is slow, not accurate, easy to poison, and the FN rate is unacceptable (it is unacceptable to you, right?)
spammers forge their from address, use 'random' ip addresses on zombot networks.
-- Michael Scheidell, CTO o: 561-999-5000 d: 561-948-2259 >*| *SECNAP Network Security Corporation * Best Mobile Solutions Product of 2011 * Best Intrusion Prevention Product * Hot Company Finalist 2011 * Best Email Security Product * Certified SNORT Integrator ______________________________________________________________________This email has been scanned and certified safe by SpammerTrap(r). For Information please see http://www.spammertrap.com/ ______________________________________________________________________
- Re: Yet another thread about AWL, (continued)
- Re: Yet another thread about AWL Michael Scheidell 2012/02/22
- Re: Yet another thread about AWL Bowie Bailey 2012/02/21
- Re: Yet another thread about AWL Benny Pedersen 2012/02/21
- Re: Yet another thread about AWL Antonio Gutiérrez Mayoral 2012/02/22