users@spamassassin.apache.org

Re: Yet another thread about AWL Antonio Gutiérrez Mayoral Wed Feb 22 07:00:28 2012

Ok, after restarting amavisd-new its working without AWL plugin. Thank you
all for
your replies. Im going to try a while without AWL to see results.

Thank you so much.

Antonio.

2012/2/22 Michael Scheidell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> On 2/22/12 8:17 AM, Antonio Gutiérrez Mayoral wrote:
>
>> Oh, thank you! I though that restarting spamd was sufficient.
>>
> you don't run spamd at all with amavisd-new. just wasting ram/cpu/swap.
>

> --
> Michael Scheidell, CTO
> o: 561-999-5000
> d: 561-948-2259
> >*| *SECNAP Network Security Corporation
>
>   * Best Mobile Solutions Product of 2011
>   * Best Intrusion Prevention Product
>   * Hot Company Finalist 2011
>   * Best Email Security Product
>   * Certified SNORT Integrator

> This email has been scanned and certified safe by SpammerTrap(r). For
> Information please see http://www.spammertrap.com/

Antonio Gutiérrez Mayoral <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>