versionone-users@googlegroups.com

change set field? Robert Lazorchak Thu Feb 02 15:00:47 2012

When our developers check in code for specific back log and defect items, we
have them enter in the version one backlog or defect number and then a
description as to what they fixed exactly. Currently this information is
getting added to each defect under the change set field.

Is there a way to get the change set information to appear in an excel export
of all the items included in a release? Or is there a better way to do this,
our end goal is a spreadsheet that we can use for our release notes and our
test cases.

Thanks,

Rob Lazorchak
Product QA
Metrico Wireless
301-418-6682

The information contained in this e-mail is intended only for the individual or
entity to whom it is addressed. Its contents (including any attachments) may
contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not an intended
recipient, you must not use, disclose, disseminate, copy or print its contents.
If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail
and delete the original message.