versionone-users@googlegroups.com

Re: How do I export test cases out of v1? June Lin Thu Feb 02 15:02:48 2012

To download the Regression Test Cases into excel file, here are the steps:

- Goto Product Planning
- Click on Regression Test
- From the list, click on the down-arrow on the far right side with a
little thing besides.
- From the drop-down menu, you can see 'Excel(.xls)'

Only few fields in this download.   No detail....     Perhaps, one day the
VersionOne can have new functionality to download all the detail steps.
(as far as I know)

Hope this helps.
June