versionone-users@googlegroups.com

Re: How do I export test cases out of v1? Luanne Thu Feb 02 15:04:07 2012

You can export other fields by selecting the "Customize" option from
the wrench drop down on the Regression Test view.

You can also export tests via the Test Quicklist report.  Same goes
there if you want additional fields you can customize the view and add
what you would like.

-Luanne