versionone-users@googlegroups.com

How to set a creation/completion date for User stories and Tasks different that the system date ? Marie Paule Behar Thu Feb 09 04:01:04 2012

Hi,
I'm testing Version One "team edition" so far : I'm importing the user stories,
some of them are affected to a sprint that has already begun.
I don't find any way where I can set a creation date or a completion date for
given task or user story different that the date where you enter the data, so
it's impossible to get a proper Burndown chart.
Can you tell how to achieve that ?
Thanks in advance
Marie

notify the sender by e-mail and delete the original message. Further, you are
not
to copy, disclose, or distribute this e-mail or its contents to any other
person and
any such actions are unlawful. This e-mail may contain viruses. Infosys has
taken
every reasonable precaution to minimize this risk, but is not liable for any
damage
you may sustain as a result of any virus in this e-mail. You should carry out
your
right to monitor and review the content of all messages sent to or from this
e-mail
Infosys e-mail system.