versionone-users@googlegroups.com

Re: Mass Update Product Owner MikeD Fri Feb 10 11:01:12 2012

Correct, you can't update. You'd have to delete the others.  If you've
already been working with the product for a while and collected data
relationships, you wouldn't want to do this.  But if you're just
constructing an alternative history from the beginning and there
aren't other relationships established, it may have acceptable risk.

I agree, vote for the bulk update.  It would be a nice feature to
have. :-)